All rates quoted are in NZ$ on a per unit per night basis including 15% GST. All Accounts must be settled directly with the motel in New Zealand Dollars or Currency Choice (for Visa and Mastercard).
We will charge minimum one nights tariff to the nominated credit card to give guaranteed confirmed bookings, if the payment is declined then the bookings will be cancelled. APPLICABLE TO RUGBY IN NEW ZEALAND BOOKINGS : All booked nights are Prepaid and Non -Refundable. Payment for your total stay is required when checking in . If paying by cash or Eftpos, a NZD 100 bond will be required.
Extra Person: $20 per person. Children under the age of 2 stay free as long as no extra bed/cot is required Photo ID is required.
General Terms and Conditions
Rates are quoted in New Zealand dollars and all accounts must be settled directly with the motel in New Zealand dollars or Currency Choice (for Visa and Mastercard).
All reservations made via the internet must be fully guaranteed at the time of booking by a valid credit card (Master or Visa). For Amex and Diners please call us or email us using the Enquiry Form. We will charge minimum one nights tariff to the nominated credit card to give guaranteed confirmed bookings, if the payment is declined then the bookings will be cancelled.
Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the anticipated day of arrival or one night’s tariff applies.
Bed & Breakfast Unit is PREPAID & NON-REFUNDABLE.
Arrival and Departure Times
Check in time is 2pm
Check out time is 10am
Guaranteed access to rooms prior to 2pm can only be provided if the reservation includes the night prior to arrival to secure early check in. Subject to the motel status on the day of departure, late check-out may be available, please check with reception should you require this facility. There may be a nominal charge for a late check out.
Incidental charges will be charged to your credit card on departure eg. Breakages, excessive soiling, damage to property/gadgets etc.
If for any reason the hotel is unable to provide all or part of the accommodation reserved, it will contact the customer asap and undertake every effort to secure comparable alternative accommodation. The motel will be responsible for any additional costs of accommodation exceeding those quoted by the motel and for any additional transportation costs. The motel will not be liable for any further claims relating to relocation.
The motel will not be in any breach of this agreement or in any way liable, if it is prevented from complying with the supply of accommodation and other related services by reason of Act of God, Act of Public Enemy, War, Earthquake, Riot, Fire, Storm, Flood, Explosion, Compliance with any Law of Government Restraint Order, Rule Regulations, Strikes, Lock Outs or any other cause not reasonably within the control of the motel.
The terms and conditions of trade as described herein will be governed by the law of New Zealand.
The waiver by the motel of any breach of any one or more terms contained in this agreement will not be construed to be a waiver of any
succeeding breach of such terms or of any other terms. Agreement As To Terms and Conditions of Trade.
The Motel shall not be held liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by motel guests, arising from any breach of this agreement by the motel or from any negligence, misrepresentation or other act or omission on the part of the motel.
Notwithstanding anything else contained in the terms and conditions of trade, the liability of the motel to the motel guest, whether in Contract or in Tort, in respect of all claims, will not in the aggregate exceed the cost of the accommodation.
The Motel and the Person/Guest making the reservation acknowledge and agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 has no application to this agreement between them.
The person making the reservation will indemnify the Motel against all costs incurred and losses suffered by the Motel including costs on a Solicitor/Client Basis, resulting from the acts or omission of the person making the reservation or the guests booked.
Group Bookings Terms
- A Deposit of 25% of the total amount must be paid within 7 days of the booking in order to secure your reservation. If deposit is not received within 7 days, your reservation will be cancelled. Full payment is required 7 days prior to the arrival day.
- Changes to a booking are permitted but once deposit has been received are subject to an amendment fee of $25.00. Any enquiries regarding room configurations or other motel facilities need to be made prior to payment of deposit, any claims made regarding lack of knowledge of the accommodation facilities will not entitle you to a refund of the amount paid/due.
- You or any member of your party may cancel your booking, or any part of it, once it has been confirmed, but these instructions must be in writing. You can send this to either your travel agent or to Ascot Epsom Motel directly. To compensate us for the expense of processing your booking and for the risk that we may not be able to resell the unit/s, we charge a cancellation fee on the scale shown below. The amount payable depends on when we receive your written instructions – the more notice advised the less charged.
- Period before cancellation Amount charged
- More than 90 days – 10% of total price
- 30 to 89 days – Deposit
- 15 to 29 days 3 – 5% of total price
- 4 to 14 days – 50% of total price
- less than 4 days or later – 100%
- While these cancellation charges do apply, we can offer the customer the option to re-book with us within 6 months with none of the above penalties applying. This option can be used only if arrangements are made at least 30 or more days prior to check in date. If the cancellation and rebooking occurs between 15 to 29 days prior to check in date, then 10% of the total amount of the original booking will be deducted from the amount already paid. If the cancellation and rebooking occurs between 4 to 14 days prior to check in date, then 25% of the total amount of the original booking will be deducted from the amount already paid. If the cancellation and rebooking occurs less than 4 days prior to check in date, then 50% of the total amount of the original booking will be deducted from the amount already paid. The balance of the money paid will be kept on file towards the new booking and a $25 reactivation fee will be charged once the new booking has been confirmed. The terms and condition of the original booking will apply to the new booking as well.
- Payment of accounts may be processed in the following ways:
- - Bank Transfer
- - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners
- - Cheque (Need at least 5 working days to clear, prior to any stated deadlines)
- Groups 18 years old and under are not to be left unsupervised at any time on Motel premises.
- Please advice in advance your intended time of arrival. If you are delayed and are not due to arrive at the Motel after 17:00, please call the Motel in advance. The telephone numbers of the Motel are on the Booking Confirmation.
- Leaders accompanying a party must agree to be responsible and accountable for the behaviors and actions of their party. Motel policy states that any member of a party found misbehaving or contravening Motel rules jeopardises the stay of the whole group. The leader(s) are liable for all incidental charges incurred by the actions of their party. To this end a security deposit of $250.00 must be paid on arrival or authorization of up to that amount will be taken on the nominated credit card. This deposit will be refunded in full if no incidental charges are caused by the group while staying at the Motel. Damages and expenses incurred by the Motel due to the actions of the group will be deducted from the security deposit. Any expenses incurred beyond the limits of the deposit will be sought from the group leader(s). We hope you and your group enjoy your stay while with us and any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.